Saturday, August 15, 2009

nose leak!

HAIZZ FOR TODAY..

suppose to have tuition but abg abu only can have it for a short period and oso i have kenduri so i cancelled it.. and went back to my sleep.. and i have to cancel my plan wif dicky to wat where got ghost at suntec coz im down wif flu.. so irritating sia! my eyes are half open, my nose leaking like theres a pipe of mucus bursting, hands shivering like old man and my body can burst into flames any seconds! so i stared at the ceiling, sneezing and eyes half open! yeah! so i cant go to the kenduri and i entertain myself watching naruto shippuden! yeah!! by evening, the flu died!! serious shit i feel so much better lah! haizehaizehaizz!! haha and im kinda bored too! fuck u half-day flu!! fuck u!! haha cancel all my plans because of this!

THATS ALL
TMRW MAYE GOING TO CARREFOUR
AFTER THT PRESENT HUNTING!!