Saturday, August 15, 2009

IN MY FACE! FACEPLANT!

This is for friday!

HAIZZ ON THAT DAY...

i skipped school again and didnt got to try out my new present, a camera bag! haha thks fidi! haha so i went on sleeping haha i dun care lah! i simply dun! i tried calling the mysterious no. tht has called me yesterday, i know its carrefour but what are the odd of me calling 10 time for every hour from 10 am to 6 pm? and there is no ans?? haha i guess its damm suay! hiazz i really need a job and my actions show how despo i am! yah i know there are other jobs but heck care! and sab who applied wif me got the job! haha i think its juz not my luck! so went prayer wif amin and Syafiq and prayed beside my uncle! and went home wif my uncle in taxi!! haha yeah!! wen home, while waiting helplessly for the call back, went down to play soccer, tiring siol! i dun wan to play actually but no fun stay at home oso! haha went home, played dota! and still waiting for a call back!! LET IT GO RID!! HAIZEHAIZEHAIZEHAIZZ!!

THATS ALL
TMRW GOT KENDURI
I DUNNO GOT TUTION!