Thursday, August 13, 2009

i stared at the sky, it came down crashing..

HAIZZ FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS..

WEDNESDAY;yeah again i didnt update my blog haha.. but heres goes nth.. sso on tht day i went to school quite early and reached early den kena scolded.. not becoz late but i nvr copy down stuff.. haha but school was quite amazing for me today coz i dun care haha i feel good.. there this certain feeling.. haha den skipped the last class followed hailmi to suntec to apply for job wif sab.. haha at last i oso apply.. haha but no interview.. haha! so after interview i wen to eat at mc den sasa asked me to join her ltr at 7 to eaat ice?? haha snow-thingy acctually! lol so we 3 went there ad den met sasa ther and den marc join.. hailarious outing... and my frens click wif them! haha gd sign.. so bused home thts all!!

THURSDAY; today i went to school and the min i reach, the class finish! hahah my fault.. haha so go for breakfast den class.. halfway, dissapeard to meet fyd at void deck near my school.. met and chat till zul and faii came den slacked a while, she gave me my present, thkq very very much!! hha so i went back to school and did my CAD.. haha! den wen home.. haha thks fidi again for the present, i read ur note and i like it! haha haha!! shits!! today i got caleed form carrefour and i didnt pick it up coz i was charging my phone coz it was dead and i put it on silent!! haizzz!!

THATS ALL
WTF MY LIFE
THKS FIDI!!