Monday, August 17, 2009

SUNDAY OII!!

HAIZZ FOR THAT DAY...

mom went over to johor for my long lost relatives wedding from malaysia.. haha long lost coz i can tell u i have lots of relatives living there and i know only a handful of them.. oso not quite close.. haha ok someday ill try to meet all my long lost relatives and make them founded.. so at home alone, shivering like mad coz i had fever and coz of tht i cant follow hailmi to carrefour to ask abt my job application.. shit but... instead of me travelling all the way to suntec, THEY CALLED ME!! yah they called me.. and tmrw i have an interview at 130-200!!! yeah!!! haha if this thingy happen, 3 members of midlife parody working together!! haha lol! so at home, i did nth, watched naruto shippuden all day long! haizz den mom returned quite early wif lost of sweet stuff which i cant take it coz im coughing like mad.. shiet!! haizzzz!!

THATS ALL
TMRW INTERVIEW
CB GOT SCHOOL OSO!!