Tuesday, July 28, 2009

my bdae cake.. thks vanessa!!
HAIZZ SO TODAY!!!
woot its my bdaex) haha so the day start as plan, keeping low profile in class as only some ppl knw it my bdae today.. it almost succeded until i think someone revealed it to the rest and got a few bashes but the reaction i got was totally diff.. i tot they gonna cover me or bash me up till i bleed bt nah its all warm wishes.. thks for not harming me classmates..
so went home and get change to meet amin and danielle, amin's fren for movie.. watching harry potter and the half blood prince. the movie ok lah, this time i think its more theory den action but the action was fantastic haha!!nice graphics and fuck, dumbledore died!! haizz i wanna cry but i think my tears will froze into ice.. freakin cold la dey!! 2hrs 30 min inside.. lol.. anyway wanna thank min for the treat.. haha and nice meeting u danielle..
so met ajeet at city hall after tht for dinner.. den came ash, marc and dicky. we proceed first to haigh road to have mee goreng. den vanesa join us.. so we ordered everything in the menu.. thks ajeet for the treat..great food enjoyed it so much!! and got some entertainment by a madman!! haha my birthday always like this, see mad man!! den we slacked at vanessa father cofeeshop and ther, i blow the candle out 17 time.. haha coz its a small slice of cake and one candle and im 17 so must blow 17 times.. haizz thks vanessa and i think ashraf for the cake!! den slacked awhile and went off home.. thks AJEET, ASHRAF, MARCUS,DICKY AND VANESSA FOR THE DAY!!!
for those who wish me, through sms or faacebook or through mouth, i thank u all so much kay!! much appreciated..!! seriously.. and thks for the presents, dun care lah treat , shirt or wateva, i appreciate it very much!! thanks guy!!!
THATS ALL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PPL WHO SHARE MY BDAE
HAHA THKS FOR THEE WISHES
DUN WISH NVM, I THINK U DUNNO..
NVM, SUMTIMES I OSO DUNNO UNTIL PPL TELL ME!!
(u make my day)