Monday, July 27, 2009

ignore the face.. i never even comb my hair!!
HAIZZ SO TODAY...
my last day as a 16 yrs old kid.. haizz im no more yong anymore and now i fear the legal age.. haizz but life must go on and maybe this yr will be my luckiest yet!! haha today im gonna blog not abt school but my life in the past 16 yrs old.. haizz after 16 yrs of life, i think i have grown more mature but still retain the cheekiness!! lol im nth without tht!! haha my mom asked me wat u wan for my bdae and i asked her for a new pair of slippers.. haha its true!! nw im using her slipper coz i dun like mine and i dun wan to be lke some kind of stuck up rich kids who asked their parents unreasonable stuff.. i know my mom cant afford all those.. even if she dun ask im not disheartened at any sense.. haha i love u mom, i love u my matrep bro even though u can be such and idiot and tmrw, haizzz im 17!!! hope for all the best!!! CIAYO RIDHWAN!!!
THATS ALL
LAST POST AS A 16 YRS OLD IDIOT
NOW A 17 YRS OLD MAN!! HAHA