Thursday, July 30, 2009

indie life x)

HAIZZ FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS....

WEDNESDAY; my old habits starts again, im startin to wake up late to school.. so i wake up at 830 and my mom was like its a biggest deal.. ok lah i know ive gotten my second warning letter but who cares.. so skipped the first class den enter the rest.. swear its so dry tht even walking arnd aimlessly sounds more fun.. haha in the end cabot MEM after taken attendance coz seriously, i have no intrest in tht subject.. and my hands were all filled wif oil and it stains my white uni!! haizzz went home and died on the sofax)

THURSDAY; same i still went in late but lucky my attendance taken. juz nw paiseh siols, there was sec sch students at our school and one of them stared at epul and went to the toilet. cnnt take it, almost the whole class pluss me went inside the toilet and epul asked the boy bout his prob.. knn tht boy is his fren lah, he had forgotten.. haha but at least we showed them wat ite all abt.. kecohh!! den went to CAD, did a block and played cs the whole day!!! haha went home again, died on the sofa.. one day ill swear ill die on the sofa..

haizz this past few days, have been searching for an ideal present.. i had a few in mind but theres always this issue wen its perfect, money over budget and wen enough money, im thinkin twic bout the stuff... haizz!!! hope can find one real soon and i know u oso been findin for me so i appreciates it..
THATS ALL
TMRW PE
I HATE PE!!