Friday, July 31, 2009

im so getting debarred!!! but who cares!!

HAIZZ SO TODAY..

i didnt go to school, deliberately!! i no mood luhh coz first lesson was MEM which i hate the most.. haizz and nxt was pe.. no mood to even get change.. yep i set my alarm at 715 and mom was shouting like minah jungle but haha slumber back to bed.. i know my mum shouting like but i juz couldnt be bothered!! at last its silenced and victory being achieved!! haha so slept until like 1 pluss!! haizz skip prayers also and i think i seriously will die in bed!!

den recieve msg tht my frens playing soccer.. stupid me go all the way to the usual place aand there was no one. read the msg again and its at street soccer court so went to the usual street soccer court and there was no one too!! haha den after calling them, they were at a street soccer court near my house which i hate!! i really dun like the fucking place, its filled wif unpleasant memories and i know tht if i still hang out there, i wont be the fellow u know! i will be wild and uncontrollable like aall my other frens.. haizz so went ther, dun even care bout playing and went home after juz 5 min ther.. i wish i wont be stepping back there anytime soon!!

went home and study my songs for tmrw jam session at beat merchant.. haha cant wait siols its been a long time since i saw my whole band.. haha the last time was in 2 weeks time.. lol!! still studying the songs.. not gonna sleep so i hope no nenek at night selling keropok haunting me!! haha!!

THATS ALL
TMRW JAM
HAIZZ DEN I THINK LPK
I THINK AH SINCE I DUNNO WAT ARE THEIR PLANS..