Thursday, October 01, 2009

tired, bz!!

see luhh, the consequences of not updating is killing me.. why-o why!! haha i try to remember to the best of my memories..

HAIZEHAIZEHAIZZ!!

friday; went to the cage!! but first sent my stups up fone for repair at semei.. haha went wif ajeet.. so after repair went to meet the rest at kallang den we proceed to the venue.. the plae, freakin awesome.. theres a changing room upstairs, complete wif showers and oso all the stuff we need, so called like a mini chalet.. the pitch was great but i juz dun feel right plaing there.. so i decide not to play coz i really have no mood so went arnd taking photos! haha so this was my best shot after tht went to parkway, took more pics wif ajeet cam had dinner and went home!
ashraf the model!
saturday; im so tired from yesterday, so i declined lots and lots of offer to go out.. haha mom not feeling well so.. haha! who cares.. so sit aand home and watched tv till i rot! haha but i think im saving up my energy for sunday coz its my family big outing!!!
sunday; woke up really early, mom not following us for the family visiting so me and matrep bro took cab all the way to my aunt's house.. reached there quite early so we meet up first wif cousin solehin. so slacked under void deck till they called us up.. preety much enjoy coz yesterday its matrep bro birthday so we decided to give him birthday bash, 15 times each person and my another cousin anuar birthday soon, we include him!! haha so total went to more den 5 houses wif my uncle's bus!! haha so in the bus ing song tok rubbish and oso sleep!! haha jln raye pon nk tido pe?! haha ate till i drop haha!! went home ard 10 pluss!! used to be 1 pluss but sonce tmrw some of my cousin schooling, except for me and solehin coz were not in sec sch so they decided to go home!!
monday; im too tired to even move from the bed.. haha so slack at bed till like afternoon! haha so trying to find stuff to do but haizz, all rubbish! haha so monday is officially slacked day!!
tuesday;my sec sch frens coming to my house.. invited them.. and my mom cooking! spagetti to be exact! haha ashraf, being smart haha led them to my house juz to wait below my block and they are supose to meet me at the bustop but they went down 1 stop earlier so im waiting so long to find out they have already alighted the bus! ok so went up wif themm watched naruto wif them! haha and wen the food come, everyone ate it wif no complains.. haha so after house visit, we went to semei to collect my phone.. den proceed to ecp, to chillax wif ajeet, ash, marc and dicky but dicky went home, wth! haha so ate at bk.. very sad experience!! haizz my burger!! haha so after tht, me, adi and ash went to nadia's house, ajeet and marc went home coz aparently, ajeet is so daam freking tired!! haha so went to nadia house, ate the kuehs, pressure her to take out her delicious kuehs!! and watch movie! den walked all the way to ash house den i took bus back home
THATS ALL
WHY OH WHY!