Friday, October 02, 2009

time for a change..

ok i nt gonna type my usual, haizehaizehaizz thingy or wat and im thinking of converting this blog for spurting my feelings.. wat shall i do? time will only tell

its the new month, month of october and another 22 days im retaking my o lvls maths and i seriously think im really unprepared.. and i dun wanna waste my 150 bucks for nothing and my wish this month is to juz pass my maths, go to poly and start all ovr again.. it will be kinda sad to leave ite wif all the mates tht i have made through out my journey but life has to go on and there are bigger, better opportunities for me, ill sure to be taking it up.. but first i need to clear this hurdle to even think abt life in poly.. i wish to but reality is my biggest wall.. wish me the best of luck okay..

okay for wednesday, i didnt wish to explain abt the first half and 3 hrs of the day.. not interested to share.. did some shopping, bought my slipper, finally a new slipper which my mom has promised since my birthday.. not forcing her as i know wats she enduring right now and ill try my best to help in every single way.. since im went wif sab, we went to aljunied to to the sweelee to survey guitar and guys, theres and ibanez guitar selling at $300 at both sweelee. i knew it coz we eventually went to both.. and i bought my chromatic tuner for $40.. i can say money wotrh spending for smtg like this and i uberly daam satisfied wif this tuner! haha so walked arnd den wen home! thts all folks! x)