Thursday, October 08, 2009

its all juz a big mix up..


IGNORE my last post.. its juz a mis understanding i have.. as usual im the blur sotts and i think im abit sensitive.. haizehaizz lol... i should have known this is all juz a joke.. haizz but i took it too seriously and get agitated for nth.. myo'my! haha it all ends up to be a big misunderstanding and yes were still friends.. not gonna sacrifice the 4 yrs frenship we forged.. haha


but acctually this has serve me like a wake up call, so-called an awakening.. yes i do admit i have been bz lately wif all the plans i have and oso planning for upcoming events and oso this stupid hari raya thingy.. haizz. i think frm now onwards, i try to be a good fren to all my frens.. yes i know its impossible to please and be there for every single one of them but ill try my best okay! haha its a pain to lose frens but to gain one is euphoria.. wow!


to think back again, i have not been wat im aim to be but i sure belive not everyone achive their dreams and ambitions.. im aint perfect, i am not flawless.. im am who i want to be, captain of my own fate, master of my own soul, i play my own game, i decide my destiny!! this is me.. im am me! but if u cant achive it, atleast do the best to ur abilities and even if failure is looming ahead, atleast theres thiis sense of feelin tht u have done to the best of ur capabilities.. hmm.. thts all! ROCK ON!