Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I RATHER BE A LONER!

im not gonna tok bout my life or wat i did wif my FRENS through out the days tht i have not been blogging.. this is a special post straight frm my heart which i wan to clarify to avoid further conflicts and confusion.. argh dammit!

to start off,
im a human being, not gonna be perfect.. but im a human being, juz one single individual juggling burdens on my shoulder.. and pls excuse me if im being too rude in this post or being too offensive to certain individual but i try not to. im not forgetting my frens, not even thinking of it. its a sin to me to lose frens in process of life.. i try to contact most of them wen im free but access this situation, first off, my phone juz came back from servicing and all the contacts inside is forever gone. i got to save some but not all is recovered. secondly, i cant possibly be there for my every single fren..so i take this "first come, first serve" motto and no point explaining coz the phrase says it all.. it applies for meetups and stuff and need to think sometime why i cant meetup wif them. im seriously not forgetting my frens.. even though i dont hang out wif them much, i still care and think bout their life, even though i dont show it..im not making up excuses like work and stuff to avoid them but its really the truth, cant be avoided.. and also u must give symphaty on me.. i have burdens to carry upon and i have hurdles to jump over.. like for example my upcoming o levels maths which i really hope i can pass and leave for a better future.. there are alot but i dun wan to be ranting bout my personnel life.. so pls! get the idea of me forgetting my frens out of ur head.. consider my side of the story too.. haizz! but i cant prevent an accusation for me coz its their life, ppl wil still judge u.. but wisely pls!
the truth,
ridhwan(screwfellow)
for now this is wat i can think about.. this post is personally from my heart and i wish this could clarify the confusions.. so long!