Tuesday, October 27, 2009

im panicking!! seriously!!

omg today im gonna take my o lvl math again at serangoon sec.. bbut to be honest, im not even ready, im still blur and dunno wat to expect.. studying is juz a small way to relieve the stress but i still have lots of other things to think about.. i seriously jammed up there!! help me in my desperate need!! best wishes and goodlucks makes the congestion better but come to think of it, its juz a motivation.. haizz how now!!

lets consider my future if i fail;
if i fail again, i will be guilty seriously.. coz theres alot of ppl wanting to see me pass and move on but yah i simply disappoint them.. but atleast, i have a back up plan.. i still have ite to fall back and frm there i need to buck up and make my way up and leave.. and now seriously thinking of joining nafa or lasalle.. but i dunno wat to join and the cost.. omg!! so the conclusion, i have ite to fall back and if i really wanna go, i can go to nafa or lasalle but the cost i need to work out the cost!!

i PASSED!!!
lol if i pass it will be the best lah!! ok den ill quit ite or maybe considering staying on till the end of nitec and den proceed to poly coz yah im gonna miss my ite frens and wat the harm of having a nitec and a diploma, getting higher chance of a job.. haha and maybe if i did well in ite maybe ill consider 2 poly courses!! see luhh lifes grt but thats if i pass ah!! lol

im not ready and im not confident!! serious but this is it!! no more turning back, no more regretting, its juz 2 day and i have a time to consider!! haizz good luck to me! good luck to my future!!