Thursday, October 29, 2009

catastrophic disaster wif epic proportion!

the title juz show the whole story.. im not going back against my words and im not gonna comment on the o lvl maths paaper which i did but if ur smart enough, u can figure it out laah..

hmm wanna blog abt my life, i forget wat i did for the past week.. all i know is tht i have not been going to school like a good school boy and ok let me tok bout my trip to the gym last thursday since some fieee ask me to.. hmm

school gym sucks lah seriously.. it was like entering 90s ym wif crap equiptment but if u wanna work out, u have to make do wif wateva u have but for me i rather pay for a proper gym.. so yah went wif ryhan sapau and sharul and fai.. skip class bcoz of gym!! haha lols so since theres no machine which targets the mid-area body so i plan to do my arms and yah i regret it like seriously.. did lots of arm wwork out and yah at first it felt good all the "telur"coming out but wen u give it time to rest then its shit.. seriously.. my left arm cant be straightened out for 3 days and yah imagine how it disrupt my daily activity.. i can even play the bass properly for goodness sake.. haizz so yah did some running and i dun wan to comment on anything but i feel so exhausted after tht.. friday jam!!! wooot baek ah sia... we actually finished our first single but i think the lyrics needed to be cahnged and yah atleast we did some music and it feels goood!! haha and our picss are at facebook.. the jamming studio guy asked us to post a pic for them and put it up facebook. haha so yahs thts it i guess.. tckr ppl!