Thursday, July 23, 2009

finally , he's gone!!!

HAIZZ SO TODAY..

went to sch all smart up juz to be ruined by he stupid rain.. in the end it makes my hair messy like siao but straight.. lol so today, foo is not coming back for like 1-2 months and new chers, malay cher for maths and electronics got skater dude! dun wan to comment abt foo heart surgery coz, if i do it will be one hell sarcastic remark!
so school was abit down coz dunno luhh today, i dun feel like tokin to anyone and dun even feel like entertaining stupid jokes and lame craps dished out by my classmates.. i feel like everything i do today is my last and im afraid i wont be seeing the scene the nxt day.. wat if smtg bad happen and im not around anymore, would ppl miss me, would they even attend my funeral to pay their last respect? wat would be my my greatest achievement, wat would ppl remember me for? its always a qns in my mind..
i tried to be an unique individual, judging for myself wat wrong and right but it seems ive already taken the wrong path and returning back wont be easy. life is so short to even think of good memories, yes there are some but its not enough for a dying soul.. the feeling of loneliness and misunderstood tears my heart and soul apart. im not in the right state of mind now. i need someone who can help me through this fire and flames.. till nxt time, if theres any..

THATS ALL
WATS WRONG WIF ME
HAIZZ LET FATE DECIDE!