Saturday, January 30, 2010

today gig!!! woot!!

yes ah tmrw gig.. i still not confident if i play the songs properly.. like ive been thnking to myself, wat if i screw up.. den the whole band screw up, hailmi's drumsticks broke into 4!! and yah the whole crowd leaves and the world explode.. all because i strt the chain.. haha imagine...

im staying up all night to double check and try to make some improvisation.. eh why cant a bassist do tht??! haha and i officially broke 2 new picks.. haha 1 snapped and another one juz chipped off beyond usable! haha die die!! if during gig i break sumore picks, im left wif my finger and im not comfortable wif tht!! haha

but aanyway we going to have our last praac session b4 gig, to juz clear the doubts and stuff.. and i juz notice smtg.. 30 jan is the most heavily packed day of my life.. i have jam and gig, my family having bbq at pasir ris and alot of other stuff i cant mention! haha wth!! anyways i betta get back to picking my bass back.. toodles!