Sunday, January 17, 2010

haizz!!

hmm yah again ive not been updating but i thnk this time ill keep it short!!

hmm juz came back frm bbq wif my adopted family to celebrate nenek's birthday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NENEK!! haha so yah the food was great and its been a while since ive seen my adopted cousins since the meeting.. overall it waas great but there are some problem.. hmm not going to share but ti think both parties need to relax and calm down and remember tht ur still family no matter wat.. haizz!

and this is for my BFF.. hmm all i have to say is tht u need to stay strong facing this challenges and u need to calm down.. im read to be the listening ear evan though i may doze off.. HAHA JKJK!! no lah if u seriously need anything, juz sent me a msg and i try my best to help u.. BFF STAY HAPPY OK!!!

and side tracking, ive straightened my hair!! yeah no more afro dude but alot says they miss my afro hair but who cares.. irritating curls coming back again!! cb!!

thts all i guess.. rememebr too tag me eve though u hate me.. so long!!