Friday, November 06, 2009

gutfeelingsnotsogood!!!


haizz in the other hand, i wan to blog, in the other other hand, i really dunno wat to blog.. my day today really boring lah.. nth much but only some few shocking moments thts all.

ok so today, again i skipped first period of school coz i woke up freaking late. mom was like shouting from across the hall asking me to wake up and go to school but den come to think of it, she wakes up late, i wake up late aand my alarm sucks to the max so yah no one is to be blame.. haha so yah got 2 hrs more of sleep still wake up late coz my nxt lesson strt at 12 and i woke up at 1130.. hmm

yah i was woken up by a very familiar voice.. hmm thinking which ah kong caall me so early in the morning , asking for donations?? Its MR FOO sia!! hes back.. noo!!! haiz i juz woke up instantly and went for shower.. ok i know if i always take my own sweet time to dress up and the heavy rain makes my habit more worst.. i was abt to go out and the rain start pouring.. haha mcm tau je perasaan di hati.. haha so stay at home for 30 mins den wen out..

wah reached bustop the first person i see is mr foo.. hes going home.. he's shocked and im too.. haha lol mcm klakar pe?! den reached class to do project work.. i like my grp, very serious to complete the project.. even thinking of staying back after school to do.. haha lol den after tht another class den went to eat wif zul and epul den home.. haizz i seriously sleepy!

one more thing, finally, i got back my bass!! its not wif me but at sabril's house so i can pick it up.. yeah tmrw im gonna play my bass like thts no tmrw.. dun worry ill finger u bassy!!!(tht sounds so sick)