Monday, August 03, 2009

lost child..

BUMBLEBOYS!! BILE NK MEET!!??
HAIZZ SO TODAY..

went to school late again,today kena criticize by my cher.. stay so near yet the last person to report in.. wth! den go for break, slack at the canteen, see stuff haha!! den enter back for a while den dunno, break again.. medak pe hidop! den slacked at the third floor and i swear its the worst place to lpk in school! haizz den went for the nxt class and the bloody hell cher dunno wher he go den nvr tell us and class cancel! knnccb! followed acap to 7-11 far away den i had this worst case of stomach ache and went to ease myself.. come out acap not there so called him and e say he gone home already and he tot i went to woodlands..!! wth!! haizz went back to school den slacked awhile at CAD room and den went home... haizz!! wen home died in the sofa and at night went to ngaji! ok thts all!

THATS AALL
HAIZZZ TMRW I DUNNO WAT TO DO
WAT SHALL I DO I DUNNO..