Sunday, August 30, 2009

keep my heart beating..

haizz i know i have not updated for quite some time.. haha so her its goes to all those silent readers.. haizz

HAIZEHAIZEHAIZZ!!

WEDNESDAY; went to school, reached quite early. did my maths test and i juz found out i got myself debarred from 2 modules, technical maths and CAD and mechanical maintenance..haizz got my appeal letter which i must submit by friday.. so enuff said, tht day got test so i did what i know.. after tht tot of entering class but haizz im too tired luhh.. one whole day nvr sleep so bob, an and me cabot.. all sleepy heads.. i went home and sleep.. i dun care i even miss the breaking fast time and woke up at 8 for terawih... haizz.. tht day we found new hobby, leaving syahir behind and run as fast as possible from him.. haizz kekek siols... first thing, syahir cant even catch us even though we jog and the second thing, he cant even find us even though hes in front of us.. haizz boy u need to grow up.. haha!

THURSDAY; went to school to do my MEM test and yeah, mr han is really telling all his stories.. haha! went home early coz got no CAD and died at the sofa waking up to go to work.. haha! so work was fun tht day.. i stil break fast at 8pm all alone coz kena psycho by anita.. haizz stupid me.. no lousy customers juz some idiots who thing they are freaking smart citizen of sg.. haha! went home wif hailmi..

FRIDAY; i rushed to school to submit the appeal letter to cikgu and run back to do my metal works juz to find out i forget to bring my locker key which have all my metals.. so went there to slack!! haizz if got key oso i dun wan to do. troublesome.. haha!! went home early coz we decided to skip pe and went friday prayers wif amin and the rest.. i tot tht day my salary day but nah it still haven come in yet.. so me and hakim followed him to tp to submit his hw den wen to hg mall to check abt my contacts and met hailmi and alwee awhile at the arcade.. wen home.. break fast wif matrep which i thin hes not even fasting.. haizz!! den wen terawih and did our ussual activity.. running away frm syahir!! haha today we did pairs.. im wif hakim hahah!! in the end after running like mad, we slacked under block den wen home..

SATURDAY; sleeped the whole morning till 4 pluss to wake up and go to work.. today i report in late, 15 mins late an d today got customer fighting inside haizz!! haha so today work was abit tiring coz today got midnight sales so we close at 12 am.. haizzz!! today the customers are abit more kiasu den usual, i think they were thinking i have 8 legs, 16 arms.. u buy 2-3 trolleys and den u wan me to scan like idiot in one minute time! u wish!! cb.. im the last to close counter coz of shiela and haizz lucky no trolleys,, haha wen home wif transport and checked my salary is in!! yeah!!!

THATS ALL
TMRW TUITION
HAVEN DO HW
DIE DIE DIE!