Wednesday, August 05, 2009

i juz wan to sleep.. haha

HAIZZ SO TODAY..

at last the lights in my room is being fixed and its shing brightly but to my horror, now i can see how cluttered my room is haha!! dun care wen i have time ill clean up this mess! so today i didt go to school again coz i woke up late at 1145.. but my class ends at like 5 but i decide im not going to school today so i juz went back to bed.. im expecting my third warning letter so haizz who gives a fuck!

so the whole daay, i sleep!! haha i seriously sleep.. i dun care wats happening arnd me i juz went back to bed.. haha but i got very irritated by my stupid matrep brothers ringtone!!! cheebye so freakin annoying and i think he got the most stupidest fren in the world i swear... if the guy is not picking his phone means he is bz or not available but this stupid ppl, wen cnnt reached him through phone, call my house!! cheebye!! so wat i did was juz pick up the phone, say cheebye and en slam the phone!! i dun care who lah mym moms fren or his fren but not certainly my fren coz the will reach me through my phone!! haizz stupid matreps and minahreps!! bodoh tkde otk!! pegi mampos sua!! thts all

THATS ALL
I TRY TO GO TO SCHOOL TMRW
I SEE LUHH!!
CHEEBYE MATREP AND MINAHREPS!!!