Wednesday, July 15, 2009

the the brightest star u shine through

HAIZZ SO TODAY..

wow for the firsst time i woke up at 730.. but den i was raaining like hell so haizz i bath den go sleep again.. the rain too heavy lah!! how to go out.. went to school wif hailmi and reached arnd 930.i miss my music coz i 4get to switch memory stick in my psp!!! argh no music cnnt function siols!!! stupid ppl play my stuff dunno how to charge and change memory stick! i scold den they say im too stingy wif my stuff!! wtf!! come to school already break!! haha wat luck!

after break its class and today foo not ther, some say he got some major operation for his heart. so my relief cher was a skater dude!!! no lah he juz some who dress sloppily and wears a skate shoes.. haha! haizzz teacher in ite.. so suppose to do worksheet bun den 1st qns cnnt do i go drawing.. haha love drawing already, wanna start back.

after that receive my first project in a form of a circuit wher u need to soulder and stuff.. cb freaking confusing and the air con was like blowing in my face and i dunno why but my bag feels so comfortable so haizz took a nap first. suddenly foo appear sia! i tot he got operation but haizz nxt week lah bodoh!! lol den juz listen to him for a while den go home. i skipped MEM class agaain. went home wif hailmi and followed him to kovan to top up his ez link.

WENT HOME AND DIED IN THE SOFA TILL NIGHT!! TIRED LA SIOLS!!!

THATS ALL
AGAIN IM TIRED
WARGH TODAY NO MUSIC IN MY LIFE
ARGH!!!