Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SUCCESS COMES WIF TEARSS AND SWEAAT!

HAIZZ SO TODAY..

lets see.. hmm skip the first class so attend the nxt one.. Haizz its like becoming a habit that i must kick! HAIZZ den the nxt class waas a pain.. seriously i was not even paying attention, keep turning to the back.. Den wen asked, i dunno how to answer.. but i know it at the beginning of the year.. haizz why!! den break..
Break nvr eat coz nk save money uhh.. Haizz tokin bout money im daamm siann already.. im down to my last withdrawal.. and this week im packed wif lots of activities.. wanna stay at home, boring mendaq but den go out no money.. my skin felt so thickenned by asking mom bout money.. I know she also have her probs but am i being a good son by asking me bout money.. see luuhh maybe nxt week i swear i go find work.. hmm
Nxt class got test. Hiaazz as usual i goof arnd and make my cher real mad i think but den wen he dismissed my class go break, i stayed on to do.. He was bit suprised why i nvr follow the rest and ther i think, he really see the true side of me. I was always asking qns abt the circuit and wif abit of his help i did it in juz a try.. Amazing me! LOL its so confusing.. see if we put in effort and hardwork, ppl will realise aand u will suceed! and yes i passed!! happy me!! Go home went for ngaji den go home.. hmm im trying to learn bass now but im tired..

THATS ALL
TMRW ONE PERIOD
SESSION WITHOUT RYTHEM
HAIZZ!! NO MONEY!!
(i felt as a loner for a day)