Wednesday, July 08, 2009

SLEEPY!

SO TODAY.. "MAA CAN I NOT GO TO SCHOOL? I SLEEPY"

haha the rest i think u all can figure out lah! Obviously no right den i go to my second plan,"MAA I TODAY START SCHOOL AT 9!!" but i suppose to start at 8!! haha so reached school arnd 930 den enter class for like i think 2 mins den go break.. haha at last met bob!! haha SEITAAN!!

Break go eat den go co-op, "project" haha i got halls and regret no takin the other flavour, so refreshing but i think too refreshing.. so den go back class and sit down doing maths.. Lol i helping fendi at the back.. den after that go break again till 1.. Boring sials!!

Den enter eletronics class, im so stressed out.. Ni bodoh nye foo!! He asked me to helped the other students.. i dun mind luhh i helped fai but BOB, haizz!! I teach him in the end i stressed out myself coz i cant do for them and hes not evn understanding.. Den that old man came and juz say, "rid, u pass the test, i testing u only!!" Huh im speechless?? Wat test?? Wat the hell he wan me to do??

Den after that went to lpk again under the void deck playing cards. Got 8 ppl so half play taiti and half play bluff.. Den after that disturb some secondary school minah and matreps. They dun dare come to us sia, we was like "nk sini ah!!!!" haha prangai matrep..

haizz went home and to lalaland.. boring right??

THATS ALL
TMRW STILL GT SCHOOL!!
MAYBE MEETING ASH
TORNADODADEI!!
(i always thinkin of u, im ur silent admirer)