Friday, July 10, 2009

IM TOO TIRED..

HAIZZ SO TODAY..


i didnt go to school today. Im too sleepy to even wake up.. I woke up at 12pm, and my class ends at 12.. And im going to have counselling this monday coz of my blurness.. Dun wan tok bout it lah, make my head spin!! So i went prayer juz now wif Amin coz he start school late.. So after payers, went home first, took the bus, daam sleepy luhh den went home and sleep..


Den wake up at 5.. EH GOT BAND MEETING LUHH!! haha so rush all the way down to meet them at hougang point and they are all there... Haizz im always the late comer.. I think i blur king already.. First i took the wrong bus all the way to hg mall den i got lost. Lucky Hailmi direct me if not, by the time i regain my consiousness, im at tuas.. HAHA so reach ther at 6.. 1 hr late den the promised time.. Got Alwee ther and sorry sab for disturbing ur lappy.. Laen kali tkmo disturb ah, keep my finger to myself!! So den slacked at mc for a while and since Syaza rushing haizz we decide first den go.. So the nxt jammin sesion is on the 1st of august at outram.. haha quite long sia!!! WTH!!


After Syaza left we slacked outside at mc till Amin come.. He cam only and all the crap starts.. Cant stop laughing siols!! i love this type of company and we keep on disturbing Sab coz since Syaza is not there.. hmmm see luhh whose nxt.. HAHA jkjk only!! So slacked till like 830 den walked all the way to Bowen Sec to take bus.. Hailmi and Alwee ride a bike so Amin,Sab and me walked luhh den take bus.. Haizz Sab took bus first den Me and Amin.. HAIZZ i tok to him alot during the trip and i realise, ppl no matter how happy they are, still got problems.. Haizz i think today wakes me up!!

See wat i did, alot ppl comment my post is an eyesore so oklah guys i dun be fanatic and tone down the colours to juz 1!!


THATS ALL
TMRW MOVIE
HOCKEY WIF AJEET, ASH AND VANESSA?!
HAHA LOL GOOD COMPANY!!
(haizz cant wait!!)