Sunday, July 05, 2009

Finally

HAIZZ SO TODAY...
i woke up like arnd 3 pluss like that from Hakim's call ask me play soccer... haizz lucky i have smtg to do today and not rot at home.. haha so went down play soccer. Today was the funniest game ive ever played.. Imagine u got hold of the ball and den u dance like the late mj, the moon walk and the ball hugging and the signiture oww!!!! wen u pass someone.. And in the end u still win it!! Haha freakin funny, i think we didnt even tok abt football or passing during the game, it was like laughter and dances all around haha!! ENJOY THOSE PPL COMPANY!!!
After soccer went to collect my tailored pants.. THANK GOD ITS FINISHED!! haha the tailor kept on saying sorry to me but acctually im quite impressed wif his work!! Its magnificent.. seriously!! haha den went back home and matrep bro ordered mc delivery den after that haizz im left wif boredom!! now doing my tution hw so i think sleep late again!! Hope abg bring my thumbdrive and den can play dota!!!
THATS ALL
TMRW GOING OUT TO VIVO
WIF MY ADOPTED FAMILY!!
I THINK GONN HAVE FUN!!!
(a day without contact wif u seem a thousand years cut from society)