Saturday, July 25, 2009

ARGH DAMN IT WEN IM SICK!!

HAIZZZ SO TODAY..

i finally fall sick after a freaking long time.. izzit sign tht my days are comin to an end.. izzit a signal for me to repent b4 its too late.. haizz.. but wateav the outcome, i know im gonnan get out of this strong and ready to face the challenges or juz rot in my coffin to be devoured by creepy crawlies and time.. haizz i cant see the future but predict is wat humans do best..
tempreture was quite high.. 38.2 degrees and im left bed ridden the whole day until now at night wen i find the strength to wake up and do stuff.. haha so im takin my med and haizz tryin to lead a normal life! haha.. i hate wen i get sick, it disrupt my daily life so bdly.. for eg. im sorry sab coz i last min ditch u and made u go to ur bro's gig alone.. haizz im terribly sorry.. i hope i can lead a normal life back!! go away fucking fever i dun need u in my life!!!
anfd today my mom bet wif me if the nenek keropok came to my house, i must open it and slam the door shut in her face.. i hope i can do it luhh!! if i do tht, kachingg!!! she the whole day irritating me tht sure im the one to be visited by nenek keropok coz i always sleep at night and on my music loud!! haha we'll see!

THATS ALL
TMRW I HOPE IM SICK!!
I REALLY HOPE I AM!!
JUZ FOR TOMORROW!!